Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dance

Last Thursday we had a tri-ward dance! It was alot of fun! First we learned how to 'cha-cha'. Then the girls lined up against the wall and the boys against the other wall. Then the dance instructor person gave the boys a pep talk to ask us to dance. The boys then came to ask us to dance. Ammon asked me to dance first. Let me tell you it was kinda awkward! He's also really tall so that made it a little difficult to dance with him!:) Then we switched partners and I ended up with Jacob(Emilee's brother) and we learned how to swing dance! Me and Jacob didn't really know haow to do it so we were just doing to basic stuff and laughing because everyone else was doing to complicated stuff. Over all it was a really fun night and at the end of the night my cheek bones hurt from smiling and laughing so much! I can't wait to do this again or go to the stake dances! The bad thing is I have to wait till I'm 14 till I can go to the stake dances, i can't wait!

5 comments:

emii said...

Ooh, sounds like a lot of fun! :)

Luv,Emii

Karimi said...

Cool that sounded like fun!

The two old crows said...

that sounds like so much fun. I loved those dances when I was your age. Keep smiling.

Tina said...

How fun! and I love your picture!

Judy said...

Ashlee loves the church dances especially the region dances. That is no fun waiting until you are 14 but now that you are 12 it will come pretty fast.