Friday, August 8, 2008

Party in the House!!

Today I'm going to go to my friend Brooke's birthday party and it's a slumber party! I am so excited to go because Brooke is one of my very best friends! She always finds great games to play and i always look forward to going to her slumber parties! Her friends are all nice and we alwyas have a great time with everybody even though we don't all know each other!=) i hope this years party is as good as the past years, although i have no doubts that it won't be!

5 comments:

Tina said...

HOW FUN!!!

Love your new background!!

The two old crows said...

I hope you have fun like you expect to. Slumber parties are fun.
I love your new background also.

Emma said...

Jckie helped me find the backround on-line!

Emma said...

Oh and i did have a whole bunch of fun but i found out that that friend is moving!!=( To Utah i mean!=(I also found out that she has a blog so shes on my blog list!

Bainter Family Antics said...

I'm glad you have fun. Maybe you can still see her when you go to Utah!!! I too love your new background.